MHA Audio is an award winning, professional audio reinforcement and live event production company. Our business philosophy is to provide the very best in audio equipment. Designed and operated by the highest skilled technical engineers, MHA Audio provides clients with outstanding service and a flawless event. With over 25 years in business, MHA Audio has provided live audio for a wide variety of government, corporate and non-profit entities, including some of the nation’s highest profile events, including complex U.S. hosted International Summits, Papal Masses and large outdoor broadcast events. Rounding out our diverse client base, MHA Audio also provides audio reinforcement for scores of national entertainment acts and remains the first call for A-Level acts coming into the Mid-Atlantic marketplace. Further, MHA Audio is a preferred and exclusive provider for many of the medium to larger entertainment venues in the greater DC Marketplace.
Founded in 1983 by AC/DC’s FOH Engineer to support acts touring the U.S., MHA Audio provided concert touring systems and audio engineering toured for a variety of acts including AC/DC, Ziggy Marley & the Melody Makers and The B-52’s.
- 150th Anniversary of the Congressional Medal of Honor
- George W. Bush Presidential Library Dedication
- Asian Pacific Economic Summit & Ministerial Meetings (APEC)
- G40 Nuclear Security Summit – Washington, DC
- NATO Summit – Chicago
- Global Financial Markets Summit
- G20 Pittsburgh Summit
- G8 Summit – Savannah, GA
- Annapolis Mid-East Summit
- G8 Summit, Camp David
- US/Africa Leaders Summit
- Pope Benedict XVI Mass at Nationals Stadium
- Pope Francis Mass at Catholic University
- President Bush Election Night, Reagan International Trade Center Washington
- Sound System vendor for Merriweather Post Pavilion 1998 to Present
- Sound System Vendor for Virgin Mobile Festival 2006 – 2013
- Maryland Symphony Orchestra
Contact Us to Get Started!